Name of the Section: – Motor Vehicle Department.
Section function viz.:- Motor Vehicle Section have to Registering Office
- Office of the R.T.O & E.O.A.D, Paschim Bardhaman at Asansol S.D.O. Office (WB37& WB38)
- Office of the A.R.T.O, Durgapur at Sub-Division Office Durgapur (WB39 & WB40)
From the both Offices Service Provided to Public 1) Driving License, 2) New Vehicle Registration, 3) Transfer of Ownership Vehicle, 4) Hypothecation Termination, 5) Hypothecation Addition, 6) Hypothecation Continuation, 7) Change of Address, 8) Permit, 9) Issue of NOC, 10) Issue of Duplicate RC, 11) Renewal of Registration, 12) Certificate of Fitness, 13) Particulars of vehicle , 14) Tax Collection.
How to apply Learner licence through online
Log in www.parivahan.gov.in Select-sarathi Select state Apply online Document upload Fees Payment Slot booking.
- Learner licence test MCWG-240/-
- Learner licence test MCWG/LMV NT -390/-
- Learner licence Re-test-90/-
- Driving licence test MCWG -540/-
- Driving licence test MCWG/ LMV NT -840/-
- Driving licence Endorsement LL -190/-
- Driving licence test for Endorsement MCWG-840/-
- Driving licence Re-test MCWG-340/-
GATIDHARA scheme for self-employment
Gatidhara is a scheme of the Government of West Bengal administered by Transport Department for employment of registered unemployed youth of the State in transport sector.
The scheme was launched in August 2014.
- Beneficiaries get financial support of upto 30 % of vehicle cost or upto Rs. 1,00,000 as subsidy
- Women get a subsidy of Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Beneficiaries are given preference in getting permits.
- Unemployed youth between 20 and 45 yrs (upto 48 yrs for OBC and 50 yrs for ST/SC)
- Registered in employment bank
- Monthly family income less than Rs 25,000
- Only one member from a family is eligible for the scheme
How to apply
Vehicle-dealers are authorized facilitator for Gatidhara Scheme. Applicant should get his application with all requisite documents processed by the dealer of his choice. Select a financier for loan required for purchasing the vehicle. Vehicle is to be registered within one month of receipt of offer letter for permit and subsidy under the scheme.
- Application Form for Subsidy under the Scheme (2 sets)
- Family Income Certificate (Xerox Copy – 2 sets)
- Self-declaration (Xerox Copy – 2 sets)
- Application Form for permit (Goods carriage, Stage Carriage, Contract Carriage) – (1 set)
- Proof of enrollment in Employment Bank (Xerox Copy – 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of age (Xerox Copy – 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of address. (Xerox Copy -‘2 sets)
- Identity proof (Xerox Copy – 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of Bank A/C (Xerox Copy- 2 sets)
- Colour passport size photograph (6 copies)
- Quotation for vehicle issued by Gatidhara Facilitator
For more information / assistance contact Gatidhara Cell – 033-2262-5837